DeFi Pulse is hiring! DeFi Pulse is a leader in the decentralized finance space when it comes to providing the latest rankings and data associated with decentralized financial protocols. We are the pioneers behind the total value locked (TVL) metric and the DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) token.
We are seeking talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team and help shape the future of DeFi Pulse. Check out the opportunities below and also recommend them to friends.
Community Manager – Apply Now
Location: fully remote
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Community Manager to lead DeFi Pulse’s social media and community channels.
The ideal candidate is a DeFi native or is highly interested in becoming a DeFi native quickly, but has knowledge of the DeFi space. The candidate has a strong background in copywriting, journalism, communication, memes, and must be a self-taught learner.
The candidate will make sure that DeFi Pulse’s voice, ethos, and core values are well represented across all community initiatives and engagements with our community consisting of over 120K members.
- Moderating Discord and other DeFi Pulse communication channels
- Be in charge of DeFi Pulse’s Twitter:
- Produce regular content on the latest DeFi trends
- Announce major updates, news, and listings from DeFi Pulse
- Engage with community members
- Plan and execute strategies to further expand DeFi Pulse’s presence on social media platforms including Reddit, Telegram, Instagram, etc
- Develop relationships with outside contributors to feature their opinion articles across DeFi Pulse’s newsletters and blog
- Coordinate with teams to produce and publish Founder Fireside Chat interview series
- Coordinate, promote, and host community events like AMAs
- Contribute to the content production aspects of DeFi Pulse’s Partners Program:
- Assist in defining marketing strategies that DeFi Pulse’s content team will pursue
- Coordinate content creation with team and partners
- Execute content creation and its distribution
- Proofread and review documents and forum posts for grammar and brand voice / tone
Mandatory Skills Required
- Understanding of the DeFi space and associated communities
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms including Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc
- 3+ years of experience in fast-paced environments with a focus on content, project, or program management, preferably in tech startups
- Strong interest in the discourse around DeFi
- An active member of the DeFi community.
- Oral and written proficiency in English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for different profile communities
- Familiar with basic design and tools including Canva, Figma, or Photoshop
- Extremely close attention to detail
Senior Frontend Engineer – Apply Now
- React / Next.js
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Redis / MongoDB
- Web3.js & Ethers
- Architect and implement new features
- Work closely with design and product teams to iterate quickly on frontend related features
- Responsible for extending and maintaining engineering related best practices
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility in when/where you get your work done
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives